CDL-A Owner Operator Oilfield Opportunities
Oilfield truckers are a community of highly experienced CDL professionals who pride themselves on understanding the safety and specialized equipment requirements of offshore and onshore oilfield services. As a premier provider of these services within the major oilfield trucking lanes of Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma and surrounding states, American Eagle, a division of Bennett Motor Express, LLC provides ambitious CDL owner operators truck drivers with a variety of trucks and trailers the opportunity to maintain a thriving business.
Owner operator truck drivers who partner with American Eagle Means:
- 70% of the load for flatbed, depending on location
- 70% of the load for hotshots
- Regional runs
- No tarping
- Excellent maintenance, fuel and tire discounts
- Fast pay
- Loads from our network of agents
- Over 90% fleet utilization
- Safety bonuses
- 21+ years of age
- Commercial Driver’s License for type of truck driven
- 1 year truck driving experience within the last 3 years
- Good MVR
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
Women in the Driver’s Seat Program:
There are some amazing independent women drivers and contractors at Bennett and we think that’s something worth celebrating. The Women in the Driver’s Seat program fosters ongoing communication and encouragement for women drivers through networking, driver recognition and industry events and resources.
Bennett - Recognized for our strong family culture, faith-based principles, love of country and trucking, and commitment to our core values.