Bennett’s Heavy Haul Division consistently ranks as one of the top specialized carriers in the nation. We are looking for CDL-A company drivers who currently specialize in this highly profitable and challenging corner of the trucking industry.
Given our multitude of axle configurations, we have the capacity to haul loads up to 400,000 pounds. Our fleet size and the expertise of our team has enabled us to service a diverse customer base in several niche markets. These markets include but not limited to oil, gas, co-gen, and nuclear industry.
Bennett IS Heavy Haul With a Personal Touch
- Full-service permit staff that takes care of permits and escorts for you at no cost
- Dedicated heavy-haul fleet managers to guide you to your next load
- Billing and settlements department monitoring the details of your accessorials, and pay progress
Our CDL-A Heavy Haul Company Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Safety bonus
- Permits, escorts managed
- Great pay: 25% linehaul
- Project work, national accounts, nationwide
- Orientation & referral bonus
- Load alerts within your area
- Healthcare benefits (Available after 30 days)
To qualify with Bennett Motor Express, drivers must meet the following criteria:
- 21+ years of age
- 1 year of OTR/ Regional verifiable experience in the last 3 years or the same type of driving operation they are applying for
CDL-A Open Deck Requirements:
- Must have 6 months in the last 2 years to qualify for open deck OR
- If you have 6 months flatbed experience more than 2 years ago and less than 10 years ago, you can qualify for flatbed by attending a load securement awareness program during Orientation
- Must have over-dimensional experience
- Must have heavy haul permits for verification
- Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
- NOTE: We will accept current medical cards with 3 months or more remaining
- Must be willing to haul freight 12ft + in height
- Must be willing to haul freight 14ft + in width
LeadFlex Job ID: 13030
Post Date: 03/15/2023
Women in the Driver’s Seat Program:
There are some amazing independent women drivers and contractors at Bennett and we think that’s something worth celebrating. The Women in the Driver’s Seat program fosters ongoing communication and encouragement for women drivers through networking, driver recognition and industry events and resources.
Bennett - Recognized for our strong family culture, faith-based principles, love of country and trucking, and commitment to our core values.