Earn big without the rig with high-paying truck driving opportunities in Bennett’s DriveAway Pickup division! If you have a pickup truck that’s 3/4 ton or greater that can handle one unit at a time OR up to three-unit combinations with our haul-and-tow vehicles, you can be your own boss while getting paid to see this great country.
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Bennett Loves Military Veterans:
If you’re a military veteran or a soon-to-transition service-member looking for a rewarding career as an independent contractor, we’ll help you get going. We have outstanding opportunities on our Motorized Delivery (Driveaway) or Pick-Up Equipment teams, whether you currently own a truck or not.
Our CDL-A DriveAway Pickup Contractor Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Great pay – 79% of line haul
- $1,500 sign on bonus
- $500 referral bonus
- Fast pay – 70% advance load; delivered loads paid daily
- 100% fuel surcharge
- No forced dispatch – choose when and where you run!
CDL-A DriveAway Pickup Contractor Equipment Requirements:
- 3/4 ton heavy-duty pickup truck (or larger)
- Model year 2005 or newer
- Able to meet DOT requirements
- Current annual DOT inspection must be within 30 days
- Fifth-wheel hitch: 20,000-pound load rating
- 2” & 2 5/16” solid ball mount rotated at 10,000
- 2 x 2 receiver hitch rated at 10,000
- Load-equalizing torsion bars rated at 10,000
- Electric brake controller for trailer brakes
- 12-volt battery for breakaway switch
- Seven pin (“Bargeman” female side”) electrical connector mounted near fifth-wheel hitch
- Towing mirrors (extended)
- Large sturdy mud flaps
- Emergency reflective triangles
- Mounted fire extinguisher with gauge
- Truck registration must be rated at 26,000 pounds
- ELD and Dashcam required
CDL-A DriveAway Pickup Contractor Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL OR Non-CDL with 6 months driving experience in the past 7 years pulling a trailer
- 21+ years of age
LeadFlex Job ID: 13210
Post Date: 03/15/2023
Women in the Driver’s Seat Program:
There are some amazing independent women drivers and contractors at Bennett and we think that’s something worth celebrating. The Women in the Driver’s Seat program fosters ongoing communication and encouragement for women drivers through networking, driver recognition and industry events and resources.
Bennett - Recognized for our strong family culture, faith-based principles, love of country and trucking, and commitment to our core values.