Bennett Heavy & Specialized LLC (BHS) is a leader in the transport of hazardous materials. Our tremendous safety record and professional team drivers afford us with the opportunity to transport all classes of material in support of some of the most particular customers in the market to include, privatized space programs, the Departments of Defense and Energy as well as several well-known arms ammunition and explosives manufacturers. We are very proud of our success in these markets and we’re continuously searching for team members to augment our capabilities and reputation.
Driving for Bennett Heavy & Specialized means you’ll be helping America keep moving forward in energy needs!
Our CDL-A Company Truck Driver Team Jobs Offer:
- Earn $2,500 weekly per driver ($5,000 per week total for teams!)
- $4,000 sign-on bonus ($1,000 paid after first completed load)!
- Home weekly
- Late-model vehicles with low mileage
- Full benefits
- Growth opportunities
- No DOE clearance is needed
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Team Requirements:
- Verifiable Class A driving experience:
- 1 year in the last 3 years of OTR/Regional
- OR 6 months of Open Deck in last 2 years
- Able to pass D.O.T. physical, TWIC preferred
Drive for Bennett Heavy & Specialized. Apply today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 16196
Post Date: 03/15/2023
Women in the Driver’s Seat Program:
There are some amazing independent women drivers and contractors at Bennett and we think that’s something worth celebrating. The Women in the Driver’s Seat program fosters ongoing communication and encouragement for women drivers through networking, driver recognition and industry events and resources.
Bennett - Recognized for our strong family culture, faith-based principles, love of country and trucking, and commitment to our core values.